Modern Group is recognized as a leader in the industrial emergency standby power Industry. We are growing our service footprint into Maryland, looking for technicians to service our existing client base $2000 signing bonus for all qualified technicians
- Responsible for emergency breakdown and planned maintenance to all makes of generators and accessories, switches and switch gear for existing and new customers, on-site customer relations and ordering parts through the parts department.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have had generator repair training. Strong troubleshooting and schematic reading skills are essential. Candidates should possess necessary tools.
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Must be willing to work overtime
- 1 - 3 years EPG/ Electronics and/or Diesel Engine Repair experience or Technical degree a plus
- Understanding of Automatic Transfer Switches (up to 3 phase/ 480 volts)
- EGSA Certified Tech a plus!
- Work for a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Industry leader in technology
- Company issued laptop and smart phone
- Company issued service vehicle
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Choice of Medical plans to best meet your family’s needs
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401k Savings Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Company paid Life insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) www.ModernGroup.com/Careers