- Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, a global industry leader in material handling and construction products.
- Clark Material Handling, which created the world’s first internal combustion powered industrial truck.
- Big Joe, electric lift trucks which are designed for simplicity, ease of use and reliability.
- Terex Port Solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of state-of-the-art cargo handling equipment port management software and logistics solutions.
- Konecranes Lift Trucks, a leading manufacture for bulk handling operations specifically in container terminals and port operations.
“Most importantly, Modern will continue to provide exceptional service and quality parts to all current customers. Our repair and parts resources have been enhanced and our growing tech workforce is experienced with all brands. Our current customers are well provided for and we will continue to provide best-in-class service”, Farrell added.
About Modern Group, Ltd
Celebrating its 70th anniversary in 2016, is one of the nation’s leading equipment distributors, provides sales, leasing, short term rental, service, parts, training and financing solutions through its forklifts, power systems, construction, and warehouse products businesses serving Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Delaware. For more information visit http://www.moderngroup.com/.