Friday, June 28, 2019
Monday, June 24, 2019
Modern Group is recognized as a leader in the industrial emergency standby power Industry. We are growing our service footprint into Maryland, looking for technicians to service our existing client base $2000 signing bonus for all qualified technicians
- Responsible for emergency breakdown and planned maintenance to all makes of generators and accessories, switches and switch gear for existing and new customers, on-site customer relations and ordering parts through the parts department.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have had generator repair training. Strong troubleshooting and schematic reading skills are essential. Candidates should possess necessary tools.
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Must be willing to work overtime
- 1 - 3 years EPG/ Electronics and/or Diesel Engine Repair experience or Technical degree a plus
- Understanding of Automatic Transfer Switches (up to 3 phase/ 480 volts)
- EGSA Certified Tech a plus!
- Work for a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Industry leader in technology
- Company issued laptop and smart phone
- Company issued service vehicle
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Choice of Medical plans to best meet your family’s needs
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401k Savings Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Company paid Life insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) www.ModernGroup.com/Careers
Acting like we own the business...because we do. Join us on the Modern way.
Modern Group, one of the nation’s leading equipment distributors, provides sales, leasing, short term rental, service, parts, training and financing solutions through its forklifts, power systems, arborist, construction, and warehouse products businesses serving Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. For more information visit http://www.moderngroup.com.